About Our Leagues
Get active. Stay active. Join a league!
We offers multiple adult sports leagues of varying skill levels in a structured and fun setting at competitive prices. Current sports include men's and coed softball, men's flag football,
men's 18+, 40+, and 50+ basketball, kickball, and indoor and outdoor pickleball with several divisions offered on multiple nights.
Join your neighbors in a fun, social setting while staying active and physically fit. Leagues are offered throughout the year.
For more information and sports league questions, contact the Athletic Office at (727) 893-7298
Stay up-to-date on sports leagues standings and schedules:
Registration Details for Upcoming Leagues
- - Mondays - Bartlett Park - Starting September 18
- - Tuesdays - Northwest Park - Starting October 10
- - Thursdays - Coquina Key Park - Starting October 19
- - Mondays at Bartlett Park: September 1 - 13
- - Tuesdays at Northwest Park: September 18 - October 4
- - Thursdays at Coquina Key Park: September 25 - October 11
Fall 2023 Leagues (Basketball, Flag Football, Kickball & Softball)
Priority Registration: September 25-29
ONLY teams currently playing in the league can register as priority.
General Registration: September 30 - October 17
Last day to register is October 17.