Can't find what you're looking for? Let us help.
Winter Camps are coming!
- Elementary and Middle School Camps at our recreation centers
- Nature Camps at Boyd Hill Nature Preserve
- Therapeutic Recreation's Trekkers, a field trip program at Azalea Recreation Center
Classes & Programs Highlights
- Our Adult and Senior Centers are active with classes and programs to fit your interests!
- When school is out, we're in session! Middle School and Elementary School Before & After School Program offers seasonal and day camps when Pinellas County Schools are on break.
Expand your horizons by trying out a class now! FIRST CLASS IS FREE.
It's important to promote the benefits of leisure and recreational activities by providing services and activities that improve the quality of life for the St. Petersburg community. The our Healthy St. Pete Division provides several free programs. For more information, visit the wellness page.
Did you know that we offer several aquatics classes and programs to fit any interests for all ages, abilities and skill levels?
The our Aquatics Division has an array of classes and programs to fit all interets from Water Aerobics, to Aqua Yoga, to Adaptive Aquatics, to Scuba Skills Training, to Triathlon Training, and more!
Adventure the outdoors and connect with nature. Our campuses and parks provide outdoor activities and greenspace for all to enjoy. Also, make sure to check out Boyd Hill Nature Preserve. The preserve offers nature camps, programs and more!