Click here for all upcoming events
Keep up-to-date with what's happening in St. Pete by joining our email list!
- Neighborhood pools open for Memorial Day weekend! All city pools will be open on Saturday, May 25 - Monday, May 27. Neighborhood pools will be closed on May 28-31 and will reopen for the summer on June 1.
- Learn to swim! Sign up for swim lessons.
- St. Pete lights up the downtown waterfront for the annual 4th of July fireworks show!
- While Pinellas County Schools are out our seasonal camps are in session!
Check out our summer camp guide:
- The Summer Food Program is back all summer long. Starting June 3, anyone 18 years and younger can enjoy FREE breakfast and lunch at different sites throughout St. Pete.
- Join an adult athletic league! It's a great way to stay active, enjoy some friendly competition and socialize with our St. Pete and Tampa Bay residents.
Healthy St. Pete is a citywide community engagement and empowerment initiative that will help our community EAT, PLAY, SHOP and LIVE healthier.
St. Petersburg Parks & Recreation earns accreditation from the Commission for Accreditation of Park and Recreation Agencies (CAPRA).
St. Petersburg will be a city of opportunity where the sun shines on all who come to live, work and play. We will be an innovative, creative and competitive community that honors our past while pursuing our future.