Opens 30 minutes before sunrise and closes 30 minutes after sunset
St. Petersburg Parks and Recreation offers a variety of
canine classes at the following facilities.
Dog Park Rules
- Dog feces must be cleaned up by the dog owners.
- Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs at all times.
- Dog owners must have a leash in hand at all times.
- Keep small children and infants under strict supervision.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from the park.
- Dog owners must immediately fill in any holes their dogs dig.
- Aggressive dogs are prohibited from the park.
- Dog must be under voice control at all times, i.e. they should come when called by their owners.
- Thank you for observing common courtesy and park rules while visiting this unique St. Petersburg public facility.