Open 30 Minutes Before Sunrise
Close 30 Minutes After Sunset
St. Petersburg Parks and Recreation offers Dog Obedience,
Agility and Other Canine Classes.
Canine classes are often held at the following St. Petersburg recreation centers:
Dog Park Rules
- Dog feces must be cleaned up by the dog owners.
- Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs at all times.
- Dog owners must have a leash in hand at all times.
- Keep small children and infants under strict supervision.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park.
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited from the park.
- Dog owners must immediately fill in any holes their dogs dig.
- Aggressive dogs are prohibited from the park.
- Dog must be under voice control at all times, i.e. they should come when called by their owners.
- Thank you for observing common courtesy and park rules while visiting this unique St. Petersburg public facility.